To change the credit card billing address on the account, you may assign a "contact" that features the address where your credit card company sends bills and correspondence. Here is how you can perform these actions from within your Customer Portal:
1. Log into your customer portal at https://www.virtbiz.com/customer
2. Click on "Edit Profile" and select "Contacts / Sub-Accounts".
3. You may add a new contact or edit an existing one.
4. Next click on "Edit Profile" and select "My Details".
5. Towards the bottom of the "My Details" page, you will find "Default Billing Contact". If you select "Use default contact", then the billing address that you have configured (which displays above) will be used to verify your credit card. Selecting another contact will use the address entered there.
If you require further assistance with changing your credit card billing address, please let our Accounts Department staff know by opening a ticket at https://www.virtbiz.com/support/accounts