If you would like to use Outlook Express, then create a new account using the following step-by-step procedure:
1) From Outlook Express, click on the Tools menu, then Accounts.
2) Click the "Add" button and select "Mail".
3) In display name, type your email address, then click Next.
4) For email address, type your email address that you are setting up and click Next.
5) Your incoming and outgoing email servers are both "mail.YOURDOMAINHERE" Fill those in then click Next. (replace YOURDOMAINHERE with your actual domain. For example, if your domain is virtbiz.com, you would use mail.virtbiz.com)
6) Your account name is the portion of your email address that comes before the @yourdomain.com. In other words, if your email address is email@example.com then your username is simply "user". Also you may enter your password and check the box that says "Save Password" if you do not want to be prompted for your password every time you check email. Then click Next and Finish.
7) Click "close" to close the Internet Accounts screen.
Note that some ISP's block Port 25 (standard SMTP) so that you cannot use standard outgoing email settings. VIRTBIZ fully supports Port 587 Submission, so all you need to do is from your account setup screen is select the SERVERS tab, and change the outgoing mail (SMTP) port from 25 to 587.
- Network Status
- Contact Us